Wednesday 9 April 2014
cuti he he he@19:59

alhamudlillah, I finished my foundation in science at uitm kampus puncak alam, and already home for few days. I celebrated my birthday yesterday, getting wishes and prayers from friends and family, a present from my mum and loves from everyone hehe. alhamdulillah, I couldn’t be happier 

ive been scared of the thought of being home. because home is always my comfort zone so I  was afraid if I lost all my momentum I built in palam. but I guess I grew up. so much blessings, what else should I expect? before I left palam, I was a bit depressed. I have to leave my inspiration bucket behind, to whom  should I spill my thoughts, who’d listen, who’d already, from whom should I learn? that all went through my brain.

but again Allah taught me another lesson, this time I feel that He wanted to tell me that knowledge is everywhere, everyone could teach you a lesson, and He is simply the best listener. sweet journey  so this is what I learnt from my mum and adik.

mama sibuk buat bantal dan tilam untuk bakal cucu dia, cucu sulunglah katakan (we all has been excitedddd!!!!) dia buat bantal kekabu banyak! untuk tetamu kata dia, kot kot nanti ramai orang datang tengok anak angah, takde bantal nak tidur. for my point of view, bantal is being bantal. apa yang happy sangat fasal bantal? tapi mama goes around saying that she makes a lot of bantal, it might be silly, but that bantal really make her happy. that’s mama. adik pulak ketuk pintu suruh ajar math, I was about to lose my mind. how come benda simple pun dia tak faham! I swear I feel like shouting at her, but she seems struggling to understand I don’t have the heart to make her feel bad. she probably already feel bad enough.  I convince her that it was easy, helping her to break that mental wall, filtering her thoughts about math. and when she finally understand, she smiled like an alien girl I never known before, that is when I learn that I never actually really know who my sister really is.

they taught me on how different perspective could be, how different people would define happiness, how different our brain function as. they both intrigued me into trying to accept and understand. I was being shallow all the time. luckily I have this two person teaching me this important lesson. hikmah tu ada buat orang yang berfikir, alhamdulillah 


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

hi there
press

1-about me // 2-to follow // 3-for links // 4-my archives