Monday 3 March 2014
LETS@18:24

I want to try something new which is to live like im dying tomorrow and to treat others as if they going to die in the next hour. This way, every chance is the last chance. This way, I don’t have to worry over my future, there is no assurance ill have any. At times, I get scared of my future, its like I don’t have anything good to do in that future with my current education level I mean my cgpa and stuff. But then I realize that I could stop breathing even while im writing this blog post. That guy, he wants to sleep for a while, he never wakes up. I don’t know, I don’t want to over think this.  I leave it all to my Lord. He decides and I’ll just go with the flow. I’ll keep remember of who I am on this earth and keep doing what’s right. may Allah guide us with His mercy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

hi there
press

1-about me // 2-to follow // 3-for links // 4-my archives