Wednesday 11 December 2013
zzz@07:30

I don’t like things about myself. oh trust I love myself don’t get me wrong. I’m not that girl who cut herself at night because she is depressed. thing is sometimes I tend to think a lot, reflecting a lot about myself. for some time I see myself as someone who is overly-friendly yet unable to actually achieve something – tin kosong? especially when I have to be around people who is capable enough to intimidate me. I just cant. it gets me down. being a over thinker is seriously-no-joke tiring. I had enough of self-doubt I don’t want to be one who is overly-conscious about what I’m doing. I want to keep being myself, but I don’t know man. is this part of self-crisis? think I change course to psychology, then maybe I could understand myself better. I wonder.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

hi there
press

1-about me // 2-to follow // 3-for links // 4-my archives